Thursday, May 19, 2011

Train station vanishing act

Aaron Balcom, Lincoln Park native, plans to make my favorite building disappear (and reappear) in a magic trick of mega proportions!!! At least, this is the talk on the town, no date has been set yet for this "Mega Illusion".
Train station vanishing act
You can check out an article about this here . . .
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43101057/ns/local_news-detroit_mi/

Aaron calls himself a Rock & Roll Illusionist . . .


I think I will have to see him make the train station disappear before I am a believer in his magic. I will hold my opinion about his abilities until then. He is rousing some attention for Metro Detroit and hopefully it will be positive attention. I hope people will not just be talking about all the ruins in the city that need to disappear, that would not be a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment