Monday, March 14, 2011

Better Made Chips




Detroit is certainly known globally as the Motor City but there are many other superb home grown products that are local favorites besides automobiles. One of those products is Better Made Potato Chips. As I was growing up, these were always a favorite in our household. I recall having those large tins of potato chips around that everyone would fight over. Also, I remember my parents driving us past the factory in Detroit. Whenever I crunch on those tasty chips, I am reminded of my childhood. Better Made is part of the tastes of home for many native Detroiters.
If you have not tried these tasty home grown snacks, get yourself a bag or two. You can read more about Better Made's history or their processing plant while you are enjoying your locally made snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment