Friday, March 4, 2011

REGENERATING DETROIT: A Tour of the Heidelberg Project

I have been thinking about what I wanted to say about the ridiculous rantings of Glenn Beck. He recently compared Hiroshima to Detroit on that "F" network that is so famous for this kind of sensational, controversial "news". I am not a fan of him or the network and I do not want to give his words any more airplay than they have already had. SO, instead, I will take this time to share something completely unrelated to his antics that I feel is positive in the city. The people of Detroit know that what Glenn Beck is saying is no reflection of the city that they are proud of and I did find some videos on youtube where Detroit citizens are speaking up against Beck in support of their beloved city. See what Detroiters are saying.

So, in the next couple of posts, I will share some positive ways that Detroit is building itself up with the help of it's proud citizens and those who really love the city. I will start today by posting about The Heidelberg Project which you can find out more about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment